Bar 360 offers an apres-ski out of the ordinary - right on the pistes of Val Thorens you can ski up to our terrace and enjoy drinks, food, music and a great atmosphere while the sun goes down.
You'll find this bar at the bottom of the Moraine & Portette chair lifts, at 2400 metres. DJ's, bands and a range of events keep the party going throughout the season - or you can just chill out in a deck chair and admire the view.
For a more sophisicated dining experience you can enjoy lunch at the restaurant or book a memorable Savoyard evening - traditional local cuisine followed by a torchlit descent!
Don't miss out on a great apres ski experience whilst your in Val Thorenes - make sure you visit this bar!
- Live music
- Rue du Soleil
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th March 2020