Winter made a surprise return to Val Thorens on Friday morning, with the resort waking up to 25cm of fresh snow in places.
With the lifts open for just over a week, snow levels remain at 170cm in resort, and 255 at 3200m after Thursday night's snowfall. The resort remains open until May 5th, and this top up will be more than welcome for the last week of the season.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- What's new in Val Thorens winter 2019/20
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Val Thorens
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Val Thorens
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019