This dance music festival has been running since 2008, and brings an excellent line up of DJs and concerts to the slopes of Val Thorens. The parties continue from the slopes into the night.
Three consecutive days of mega partying at the Chalets du Thorens and the 360° Bar with international DJs taking turns to set the dance floor on fire.
As for skiing and snowboarding, there will be a Big Air show featuring pro riders Antoine Diet and you'll also get to have a go on the big airbag yourself.
Entry is free and the fun starts from midday - you can check this year's programme on the Festivaltho website.
- Rue du Soleil
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- A whole load of fresh snow in Val Thorens