The ski season in the Three Valleys truly kicks off this weekend with the opening of Meribel, Courchevel 1850 and Les Menuires after the Val Thorens opening on November 23rd.
This weekend also marks the full opening of the Val Thorens ski area (snow cover permitting).
See you on the slopes!
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- A whole load of fresh snow in Val Thorens