The ski season in the Three Valleys truly kicks off this weekend with the opening of Meribel, Courchevel 1850 and Les Menuires after the Val Thorens opening on November 23rd.
This weekend also marks the full opening of the Val Thorens ski area (snow cover permitting).
See you on the slopes!
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Val Thorens in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do
- Lots of early-season snow in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens is the World's Best Ski Resort 2019
- What's new in Val Thorens winter 2019/20
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019