See our Ski Pass Prices guide for ski pass price comparisons and our Lift Pass Prices guide for summer lift pass price comparisons. For a detailed explanation of the different ski passes available, read on.
There are a number of different ski passes available in Val Thorens. Prices vary according to your age, group size, duration, the area(s) you wish to ski and the time of year. Planning ahead can help you make the most of your Val Thorens ski holiday and hopefully save you some money too. However, if you are planning on having lessons, then it is also worth checking with your ski school beforehand to be sure that you buy the correct pass for your classes.
|Which Ski Pass to buy in Val Thorens|
|Adult Pass||An adult pass is for people aged 13-64 years|
|Child Pass||A child pass is for children aged 5-12 years (under 5's are free)|
|DUO Pass||Ski pass deal for 2 people buying lift passes for the same area, dates and duration (6 to 14 days) in one transaction.|
|TRIBU Pass||Ski pass deal for 3+ people buying lift passes for the same area, dates and duration (6 to 14 days) in one transaction.|
|3 Valleys Pass||Full area pass, including Meribel & Courchevel|
|Val Thorens Pass||Local area pass, suited to beginners and intermediates|
Prices, offers, discounts & conditions are shown here as a guide only and are subject to change – to be confirmed at the time of booking. Further terms & conditions may apply. Prices may be subject to changes in sales tax.
- Deals & discounted ski passes in Val Thorens
- Free ski passes in Val Thorens
- 3 Valleys ski-passes (Full area)
- Val Thorens Valley ski-passes (Local area)
- Pedestrian passes in Val Thorens
- Cross-country ski passes in Val Thorens
- Other passes in Val Thorens
- Annual & season passes in Val Thorens
- Where can you ski in Val Thorens with your lift pass?
- Beginner ski passes in Val Thorens
- Group ski passes in Val Thorens
- Family ski passes in Val Thorens