Taking your car with you on holiday gives you absolute freedom to go where you want, when you want. While road tripping is undoubtedly one of the best ways to see a country, ensuring your car is up to the trip, planning your route in advance and familiarising yourself with the road rules and regulations of the country you are visiting, will all help make the drive itself is as much a part of your holiday as your final destination.
That's where we come in. Read on for the best advice on driving to Val Thorens, including times, routes, prices, rules and some insider's top tips.
- Self-driving holidays to Val Thorens
- Driving from the UK to Val Thorens
- Driving from Geneva to Val Thorens
- Driving through France
- Price of driving to Val Thorens
- Top tips for driving on snow
- Road rules & regulations in France
- Legal documents & paperwork in France
- Equipment checklist for driving to Val Thorens
- Breakdown procedure in France
- Road accidents in France & What to do
- More inspiration...