About Val Thorens & 3 Valleys Ski Lift Opening Dates
The extensive network of Val Thorens lifts are open both in summer and winter. Find out winter opening dates of the Val Thorens lifts to help you plan your holiday.
Snow cover permitting, the Three Valleys ski area is scheduled to open from
8th December 2018 to 22nd April 2019
Val Thorens, which sits at a higher elevation, is scheduled to open on 17th November 2018.
Courchevel & La Tania
- Courchevel - 8th December 2018 to 22nd April 2019
- Meribel & Mottaret - 8th December 2018 to 22nd April 2019
- Brides Les Bains - 14th December 2018 to 12th April 2019
- Val Thorens - 24th November 2018 to 5th May 2019
- Les Menuires - 8th December 2018 to 22nd April 2019
As is normal, during early and late season, a reduced ski area will be in operation depending on snow cover. Lift pass prices usually reflect this reduction in the skiable area.
The lifts usually open at 09:00, and start to close around 16:20 (the time varies for each lift). From February onwards, the lifts stay open for a further half hour. You can find the exact closing times for each main lift at the lift stations. From Brides Les Bains, lifts are open daily from mid-December to early February, from 08:30 to 17:00, and from the 2nd week February to 3rd week April, from 08:30 to 17:30.