Each week, on Tuesdays at 18:30, the Val Thorens “Classic and Jazz” Association will put on a free concert in the local church.
The acoustics in the church are fantastic and it has its own Steinway piano which is the highest of its kind in Europe.
Come along for an evening of high-altitude classical, blues and jazz music!
Dates for this event
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Winter returns to Val Thorens after a spring-like week
- Changeable weather in Val Thorens
- More fresh snow in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow & cold temperatures in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 5th February 2020