Each week, on Tuesdays at 18:30, the Val Thorens “Classic and Jazz” Association will put on a free concert in the local church.
The acoustics in the church are fantastic and it has its own Steinway piano which is the highest of its kind in Europe.
Come along for an evening of high-altitude classical, blues and jazz music!
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Safety measures in Val Thorens winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens