You've made up your mind – you want to come to Val Thorens on your next holiday. As you research your trip, you'll discover that there’s more than one town in the area and that they all offer a great selection of chalets, apartments and hotels. Accommodation is one of the biggest expenses when booking a holiday, so you want to make sure that you’ve chosen the right location. Worry not, we’re here to help.
With a global reputation for world-class skiing, Val Thorens is one of the most popular ski resorts in the world. Its location, right at the heart of the largest ski area on Earth, the Three Valleys, is largely responsible for its success.
There are several towns and villages that come under the umbrella of the brand ‘Val Thorens’, linked by an efficient and free bus service. Val Thorens centre, being the highest resort in Europe, offers snow-sure skiing and a varied choice of accommodation, from a youth hostel to ski-in/ski-out self-catered apartments or luxury hotels. If you are looking for French charm, quaint hotels and luxury chalets, then St Martin de Belleville may be for you, while Les Menuires offers some great ski-to-door accommodation in a high altitude, family-friendly resort without breaking the bank.
- Five things to consider before deciding where to stay in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens: The heart of the action
- St Martin de Belleville: Charming traditional Alpine village
- Les Menuires: Purpose-built resort with affordable accommodation
- Luxury hot spots in Val Thorens
- Romantic corners in Val Thorens
- Group accommodation in Val Thorens
- Family-friendly areas in Val Thorens
- Cheap accommodation in Val Thorens
- Ski-in & ski-out hot spots in Val Thorens
- Camping & glamping in Val Thorens
- More inspiration...