November 21st is the first day of the official winter season in Val Thorens. The lifts are all set to whirl into action signalling the start of what we hope will be an epic ski season in the 3 Valleys.
The other Three Valleys resorts of Meribel and Courchevel will open shortly after. With 330km of ski slopes and 71 ski lifts, the highest resort ski resort in Europe is waiting to be explored so grab your skis and boards and come and join us!
This winter Val Thorens unrolls the red carpet to all lovers of sliding for an official launch of the season on November 21st with La Grande Première, the must-see event for ski fans and snow addicts. On the program: free tests and introductions of all the new products, ski, snow, accessories and much more!
Throughout the weekend, many activities will be organised including a mini snowpark, big airbag, live DJs, quizzes and even gifts to win.
Dates for this event
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Safety measures in Val Thorens winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens