Val Thorens is already opened for the season with December continuing to bring more snow and exciting events to entertain you throughout the month.
Thanks to Val Thorens' high-altitude, the ski area officially opened on November 23rd. Snowfall earlier in the month means that there is already a good base of snow and there is a lot of skiing opportunities for December. If you have taken a gamble and booked an early ski holiday to Val Thorens then you made a great decision as there is already a great buzz around resort and opportunities for some great ski days.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th March 2020