You’ve survived the craziness of Christmas and New Year and now you’re coming to Val Thorens for your ski holiday. January is one of the best months to visit as there is snow galore and lots going on around the resort.
Here's a quick rundown of the highlights of things to see and do in the Belleville Valley this month, both on and off the pistes.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- A whole load of fresh snow in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do