You’ve survived the craziness of Christmas and New Year and now you’re coming to Val Thorens for your ski holiday. January is one of the best months to visit as there is snow galore and lots going on around the resort.
Here's a quick rundown of the highlights of things to see and do in the Belleville Valley this month, both on and off the pistes.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Winter returns to Val Thorens after a spring-like week
- Changeable weather in Val Thorens
- More fresh snow in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow & cold temperatures in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 5th February 2020