You’ve survived the craziness of Christmas and New Year and now you’re coming to Val Thorens for your ski holiday. January is one of the best months to visit as there is snow galore and lots going on around the resort.
Here's a quick rundown of the highlights of things to see and do in the Belleville Valley this month, both on and off the pistes.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Sunny & chilly in Val Thorens this week
- The sun shines in Val Thorens
- Sunshine to kick off 2020 in Val Thorens
- Happy New Year from Val Thorens!
- Val Thorens in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- A Christmas gift of powder in Val Thorens