You’ve survived the craziness of Christmas and New Year and now you’re coming to Val Thorens for your ski holiday. January is one of the best months to visit as there is snow galore and lots going on around the resort.
Here's a quick rundown of the highlights of things to see and do in the Belleville Valley this month, both on and off the pistes.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val Thorens opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val Thorens winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens