It snowed quite a lot at the beginning of Christmas week in Val Thorens, with up to a metre of fresh snow on the pistes on Christmas day when the sun shone making it a gorgeous bluebird day.
Temperatures have risen slightly since then and, this week, we're expecting them to stay quite mild as the sun keeps on shining. More snow is forecast next week, on New Year's Eve day.
In the meantime, enjoy the sun and snow!
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Safety measures in Val Thorens winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens