It snowed quite a lot at the beginning of Christmas week in Val Thorens, with up to a metre of fresh snow on the pistes on Christmas day when the sun shone making it a gorgeous bluebird day.
Temperatures have risen slightly since then and, this week, we're expecting them to stay quite mild as the sun keeps on shining. More snow is forecast next week, on New Year's Eve day.
In the meantime, enjoy the sun and snow!
More Val Thorens Insights...
- More fresh snow in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow & cold temperatures in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do