It snowed quite a lot at the beginning of Christmas week in Val Thorens, with up to a metre of fresh snow on the pistes on Christmas day when the sun shone making it a gorgeous bluebird day.
Temperatures have risen slightly since then and, this week, we're expecting them to stay quite mild as the sun keeps on shining. More snow is forecast next week, on New Year's Eve day.
In the meantime, enjoy the sun and snow!
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Sunny & chilly in Val Thorens this week
- The sun shines in Val Thorens
- Sunshine to kick off 2020 in Val Thorens
- Happy New Year from Val Thorens!
- Val Thorens in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- A Christmas gift of powder in Val Thorens