The season isn't over yet in Val Thorens, with last week's dump keeping things moving along nicely, and low temperatures and high winds kept things cool.
Closing day on Sunday May 5th is set to be even colder, so wrap up warm if coming for some end of season partying. Snow depths remain great, with 160cm at 2300m and 220cm at 3200m, and an avalanche risk of 3/5.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- What's new in Val Thorens winter 2019/20
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Val Thorens
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Val Thorens
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019