It's been a stormy week in Val Thorens with high winds, heavy snow and some sunshine as well. A new storm last night, brought a whole lot fo fresh snow to the Three Valleys.
As the busy UK half-term week begins, there is plenty of snow on the slopes and lots of pistes and lifts open. The weekend will be mostly clear, with perhaps some more snow coming at the beginning of next week.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- More fresh snow in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow & cold temperatures in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do