It's been a stormy week in Val Thorens with high winds, heavy snow and some sunshine as well. A new storm last night, brought a whole lot fo fresh snow to the Three Valleys.
As the busy UK half-term week begins, there is plenty of snow on the slopes and lots of pistes and lifts open. The weekend will be mostly clear, with perhaps some more snow coming at the beginning of next week.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th March 2020