The sun has been shining in Val Thorens for a couple of weeks now. However, due to the resort's altitude, the snow has remained in very good condition.
This is set to change later today as some snow is on the forecast, with a heavier dump expected on Saturday morning. Temperatures will also drop, keeping the snow that falls nice and fresh.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Sunny & chilly in Val Thorens this week
- The sun shines in Val Thorens
- Sunshine to kick off 2020 in Val Thorens
- Happy New Year from Val Thorens!
- Val Thorens in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- A Christmas gift of powder in Val Thorens