The sun has been shining in Val Thorens for a couple of weeks now. However, due to the resort's altitude, the snow has remained in very good condition.
This is set to change later today as some snow is on the forecast, with a heavier dump expected on Saturday morning. Temperatures will also drop, keeping the snow that falls nice and fresh.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- More fresh snow in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow & cold temperatures in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do