The sun has been shining in Val Thorens for a couple of weeks now. However, due to the resort's altitude, the snow has remained in very good condition.
This is set to change later today as some snow is on the forecast, with a heavier dump expected on Saturday morning. Temperatures will also drop, keeping the snow that falls nice and fresh.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Safety measures in Val Thorens winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens