Winter is coming and the first snowfalls of the season have fallen on the mountains of Val Thorens. Lifts will open in a few days, on Saturday, November 23rd 2019... not long now!
There have been plenty of new developments throughout Val Thorens. Here are a few of the changes, both on the pistes and in the villages, for the upcoming season.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th March 2020