Truffle fondue with champagne, anyone? You can choose from a few different flavours of fondue in this restaurant, each of which harks back to a different region.
Each fondue combines 2 cheeses from one particular region, carefully selected by a master cheesemaker. A young, well-balanced cheese is picked notably for its soft, supple texture and another cheese matured over a longer period chosen for its rich aromas and fuller flavour. The combination of the two creates a fondue that is creamy in texture with a unique flavourful taste. And to make it thoroughly regional, the 3rd and final ingredient, the wine, is also produced in the same region!
Once you have made your choice, you can taste the two different cheeses and the wine before they are melted together. A unique culinary experience to discover the cheeses' initial aromas plus the flavours created by the magic of cooking. The choice is yours!
You'll find them at the Altapura 5-star Hotel. Open Thursday to Sunday as well as Tuesday for dinner.
- Meeting Spaces
- Rue du Soleil
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val Thorens opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val Thorens winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens