The Val Thorens lifts have already welcomed the first skiers and snowboarders. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month so the Val Thorens slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach well over a metre at 3200m, with around 70cm of snow down in town. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Val Thorens? Roll on winter!
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- A whole load of fresh snow in Val Thorens