The week has been largely sunny in Val Thorens, with a few centimetres of snow falling down on Friday night.
Temperatures have dropped, helping the snow to stay nice and fresh. The good news is that more snow is coming this weekend, with around 20cm forecast on Friday night. It will be cold next week, so wrap up warm.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- More fresh snow in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow & cold temperatures in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do