The week has been largely sunny in Val Thorens, with a few centimetres of snow falling down on Friday night.
Temperatures have dropped, helping the snow to stay nice and fresh. The good news is that more snow is coming this weekend, with around 20cm forecast on Friday night. It will be cold next week, so wrap up warm.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Safety measures in Val Thorens winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens