The little sibling resort of Val Thorens and Les Menuires, St Martin sits at the bottom of the Belleville valley and has bags of character.
Connected by lifts to the extensive Three Valleys ski area, you can explore to your heart's content in winter and summer. The village of St Martin has a small selection of gift shops and ski shops along with some fantastic patisseries and a small supermarket for essentials.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val Thorens opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val Thorens winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens