That's it... another year is finally over, the fireworks have fizzled, the champagne has been guzzled and the celebrations have come to an end.
There are no doubt plenty of sore heads out there this morning, so if you're looking for somewhere to recover for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner take a look at our Where to Eat Guide, our pick of the best restaurants in Val Thorens or read some of our Restaurant Reviews for inspiration.
We're all hoping that 2020 brings us plenty of skiing, more snow (not that we haven't had plenty this season already!) and fun times. Don't forget to check in on our regular weekly snow reports for updates and sign up for our dump alerts to be the first to hear about that next, all-important snowfall.
Have a very happy and prosperous New Year from all the team here!
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val Thorens opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val Thorens winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens