A Val Thorens institution going from strength to strength with each season. Although a Danish bar through and through, its reputation has steadily grown with all nationalities and it has gained recognition as one of the very best après ski bars outside Austria.
Live music every night from 17:30 is Danish folk mixed with English sing-along classics. Don’t be put off by how crowded it may look, service is still unbelievably fast and the busier it is, the greater the atmosphere seems to be.
The pyrotechnics and enthusiasm of the bar staff are legendary and a must-see if you are staying in Val Thorens. Come in and see how the Scandinavians party!
- Immeuble Les Neves
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val Thorens opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val Thorens winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens