The January blues are over and February is just around the corner. It's the shortest month of the year so make sure you make the most of what Val Thoren has to offer this month.
Despite it being French and British school holidays, there's plenty of tips to avoid the busy periods and enjoy your time in the mountains. Here is a quick summary of what is coming up.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- More fresh snow in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow & cold temperatures in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do