The January blues are over and February is just around the corner. It's the shortest month of the year so make sure you make the most of what Val Thoren has to offer this month.
Despite it being French and British school holidays, there's plenty of tips to avoid the busy periods and enjoy your time in the mountains. Here is a quick summary of what is coming up.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th March 2020