Spring is in the air and the February French ski holidays are finally over. March is often a lovely time for skiing as the pistes are still in very good condition and there can even be some late powder days.
Sunshine and blue skies are also a regular part of March ski trips, so read below to know where the best terraces for sunbathing with a cold, refreshing drink in Val Thorens are. Don’t forget the clocks ‘spring forward’ on March 29th, so don’t miss your flight!
More Val Thorens Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- A whole load of fresh snow in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do