An unforgettable day of ski, snowboard or telemark across Meribel, Courchevel and Val Thorens with different races in each resort - the legendary 3 Vallees Enduro promises to be a great day out!
Big Air Bag, Freeride, Giant slalom, Moguls, Skicross, Triplette des Belleville, Boardercross, Family Schuss, Adri'Naline, Speed Skiing - join up in teams of 3 to take part in a host of games and enjoy a giant Savoyard buffet lunch.
Much more than just a competition, the 3 Vallees Enduro is a fun day out. All races are open to all categories, from beginner to expert, from children to oldies - with prizes for everyone!
Find out more on Les 3 Vallees Enduro Website (link above).
Dates for this event
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val Thorens opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val Thorens winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens