If you missed the opening weekend, don't worry, this is your second chance to get some early turns in and try out some of this seasons latest kit.
Decathlon is renowned for offering great quality, well-designed sports equipment and clothing at very reasonable prices. Based near Chamonix, at the foot of Mont Blanc, their products have been tested and put through their paces in every condition. This is your opportunity to try their latest innovations for yourself - for free!!
Test the latest alpine skis, ski touring kit, freestyle and freeride skis & snowboards. In addition to the equipment tests, they have also partnered up with the French Ski School who will be offering lessons and technical advice on how to get the most from the new skis and snowboards. There will be a mini-slalom course, a ski-touring area, mini snowpark and various concerts throughout the weekend to add to the buzzing atmosphere.
The test centre will be located in Place Caron and is open to everyone from 09:00 to 16:00. Show your ski pass and test card (free on presentation of the ski pass & two pieces of ID) and then just decide what you want to try.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- When is Val Thorens opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val Thorens winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020