On June 22nd 2019, discover the ancient ritual of "l'emmontagnée". Enjoy a day of conviviality and sharing during this traditional ceremony celebrating the beginning of summer.
- Transhumance will leave Saint Martin de Belleville village at 08:30, and is due to arrive at 12:30.
- At lunchtime, party will continue over a meal, accompanied by musicians and a magician.
- Full course meal: €25 (excluding drinks)
- During the afternoon, participants are invited to take part in milking cows and goats.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Val Thorens
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Val Thorens
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019