Trail running competitions for every level of experience.
The games have been designed by Val Thorens resort in partnership with athletes and trail runners with the aim to innovate and provide physiological and technical benefits to participants.
- Crazy Cross - inspired by ski cross, it's a mixture of cross, sprint, fun and craziness, competitors enter in teams of four to take on a four-minute obstacle course at 2,300m.
- Speed 3,200 - the highest vertical kilometre in the Alps ends at the summit of Grand Fond (3,003m). If you don't fancy taking part you can take the lifts up to cheer on the competitors as they come into the finish.
- Trail Pursuit - there are three courses to choose from and in a unique format the women's race goes first.
- Trail Kids - a choice of three different circuits depending on age (open for those aged 12-17 years old).
- Family Fun Marche - a fun ramble to enjoy with family and/or friends to admire the views and find some fun stops along the way.
The lifts are free during the event. In the weeks either side of the main weekend of events/races there will be the VT Boost Camp where for a fee you can attend conferences, and nutrition and technical workshops.
Click on the website link on this page to sign up. You'll need a medical certificate if you'd like to take part.