The last video report of winter 2019/20 from the slopes of Val Thorens is an unusual one, as it's brought to you from our reporter Amelia's house. Sadly, the ski season has been cut short quite abruptly due to the Coronavirus crisis but we wanted to give it the farewell it deserves.
The team at SeeValThorens.com is working hard to get everything ready for the summer season. Summer is a wonderful time in the mountains, with plenty of things to do from hiking to mountain biking, mountaineering, sightseeing or just relaxing in a spa or sunbathing on a bar's terrace. And, of course, the snow will return to the slopes of the Three Valleys next winter and we'll all be able to shred those pistes again, we'll just have to wait a bit longer this time.
So, goodbye for now and see you here in a few months! In the meantime, keep an eye on our site for the latest information from Val Thorens.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- A whole load of fresh snow in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do