A whopping 75cm of fresh snow has fallen in Val Thorens in the last 72 hours alone, making it a total of a metre of new snow in the past few days.
It's actually been snowing on and off more or less every day for the past week and this tendency is set to continue in the next few days. Conditions are, therefore, excellent as cold temperatures are helping preserve this powder nice and fresh.
The forecast suggests that another metre and a half of snow will fall in Val Thorens in the next week, and there's even more after that with regular snowfall well into mid-March.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- A whole load of fresh snow in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do