This is the view of the bottom of the Biolley piste which is just above the village of St Martin de Belleville in the 3 Vallees, at 1450 metres this is useful index for the snow level.
Webcam image courtesy of St Martin de Belleville Tourist Office
More Val Thorens Insights...
- More fresh snow in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow & cold temperatures in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do