This is the view of the bottom of the Biolley piste which is just above the village of St Martin de Belleville in the 3 Vallees, at 1450 metres this is useful index for the snow level.
Webcam image courtesy of St Martin de Belleville Tourist Office
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Safety measures in Val Thorens winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens