You are in for a real treat if you have booked a ski holiday in Val Thorens over Christmas and New Year. For those looking for some family festive cheer and entertainment away from the piste, here's what's coming up over the next couple of weeks.
From December 21st to 27th, Val Thorens celebrates a Magical Christmas week as the resort becomes an enchanted festive village with Santa’s grotto and planned events like ice sculpture demonstrations and gospel music concerts. There is so much planned for families and groups of friends that you certainly won’t leave Val Thorens feeling like Scrooge.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- A whole load of fresh snow in Val Thorens