Hotel Le Val Thorens invites you to sample some delicious Savoyard cuisine at this restaurant, located on the side of the pistes in the heart of resort.
The restaurant is located in the Place de L'Eglise so is easily accessible on foot or on skis. The ambience is warm and cosy, with traditional wooden furnishings and friendly staff.
Enjoy delicious Savoyard specialities such as fondue and raclette in traditional Savoyard surroundings.
- Meeting Spaces
- Place de l'Eglise
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Val Thorens opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Val Thorens winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens