Val Thorens received a significant dump of snow last Tuesday, February 5th, which refreshed conditions on and off the piste.
The forecast suggests that we'll enjoy the sunshine in the next few days, with perhaps some overcast skies, and that the snow may return early next week.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 6th March 2020