Val Thorens received a significant dump of snow last Tuesday, February 5th, which refreshed conditions on and off the piste.
The forecast suggests that we'll enjoy the sunshine in the next few days, with perhaps some overcast skies, and that the snow may return early next week.
More Val Thorens Insights...
- More fresh snow in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow & cold temperatures in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do