It's a brand new year (and perhaps even a decade) and the pistes of Val Thorens are looking amazing. With plenty of fresh snow over Christmas week and lots of sunshine for New Year, conditions are great.
The weather will remain mild and sunny for the rest of the week, with more snow coming from Tuesday on to refresh the already pretty perfect conditions on the slopes.
Watch Amelia's video for more detailed information and... happy new year!
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Sunny & chilly in Val Thorens this week
- The sun shines in Val Thorens
- Sunshine to kick off 2020 in Val Thorens
- Happy New Year from Val Thorens!
- Val Thorens in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- A Christmas gift of powder in Val Thorens