It's a brand new year (and perhaps even a decade) and the pistes of Val Thorens are looking amazing. With plenty of fresh snow over Christmas week and lots of sunshine for New Year, conditions are great.
The weather will remain mild and sunny for the rest of the week, with more snow coming from Tuesday on to refresh the already pretty perfect conditions on the slopes.
Watch Amelia's video for more detailed information and... happy new year!
More Val Thorens Insights...
- More fresh snow in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Fresh snow & cold temperatures in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Ski with Elsa & Anna in Val Thorens
- Val Thorens in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do