It's a brand new year (and perhaps even a decade) and the pistes of Val Thorens are looking amazing. With plenty of fresh snow over Christmas week and lots of sunshine for New Year, conditions are great.
The weather will remain mild and sunny for the rest of the week, with more snow coming from Tuesday on to refresh the already pretty perfect conditions on the slopes.
Watch Amelia's video for more detailed information and... happy new year!
More Val Thorens Insights...
- Safety measures in Val Thorens winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Val Thorens from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Val Thorens
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Val Thorens